Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mr. Apple and Mr. Moosey Amigurumi

Pheew....finally I have a time to update my post.
Here are my latest work of crochet, I tried to make an amigurumi for a design contest. 
Honestly, I didn't expect to win. I challenged my self to make amigurumi with my own design and pattern. 
I spend hours to watch amigurumi tutorials from youtube and It took me around 2-3 days to make this crochet done @_@
What I've learned from making amigurumi were first, it's better for use to use many colors of yarn (3 colors are minimum). Second, use a smaller hook size than suggested. Third, use different crochet hook size and different size of yarn to develop a texture. And the last is use this technique instead of the magic ring (many thanks to her for making very useful tutorial ;). Well that's all so far but I'm sure there will be more tips if I keep practicing ;).

Mr. Apple taking care his children version

madewithLOVE

Oooo...this little fella just fell off from the tree.

ria-paramita

Then I changed the head to Mr. Moosey. 
Which version do you like?

madewithLove


madewithLOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment