Monday, December 16, 2013

Mini Dining Room Furniture for Dollhouse

I've been so busy making doll furniture lately. It's because we have unused three shelves cabinet and I am planning to swap it into a dollhouse. I'm sure it will much more easier for me if I just bought ready stock mini furniture. They're all come up with a nice colors, cute details, and very attractive packaging. Then I will end up with buying many unnecessary things and definitely it's not a wise spending for my wallet ;p. Besides, It's always my plan to build a creative environment at home for my daughter.
So I decide to spend just a little time and `a lot of` energy to make these handmade furniture.


Dining bench were made from popsicle sticks and I covered it with yarn. Bench's legs were made from chopstick. And I use felt flower, yarn, and bamboo skewer to make hanging lamp.


Dining chair were made from popsicle sticks as well and decorated with crochet chair pad. The front chair legs look remind me of Spongebob Squarepants teeth ;D.


Dining table made from popsicle sticks and I covered table legs with yarn to give a different texture. Book were made from magazine


Tools that I used for this project


" Please, have a seat "





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Teh Pingkan makasiiy yaa....*hepi berat ditengok disini;)

      Delete
  2. I have too many materials and not enough storage! While the shelf at the top of the room extends the length of two walls, it is very narrow, and just doesn't have enough room to hold all of my materials.Demir Leather 

    ReplyDelete